You can easily send a broadcast email to records you've recently added. Just follow these steps:
- Go to constituents
- In the dashboard item for 'Recently Added Constituents', click View all in last 30 days
- Now go up to the URL. You should see this:
- Change the 30 (as in 30 days) to any number of days you'd like. Like this: "http://my.blueutopia.com/admin/pages/22/35/?recentlyadded&days=2" (this shows 2 days). At this point, you have a list of all records added in the last 2 days.
- Scroll to the bottom and take action on full list
(or if you don't want everyone on the list, you can select individual records)
- On the take-action screen, to email them immediately, just click 'Email This List. This takes you straight into Broadcast Email where your list is selected as the recipient list and you can create your email.
Alternatively, if you'd like to instead flag these records with a code so you can pull the list or email them later, follow the first four steps above then;
- Instead of selecting Email This List, you will select Mass Edit Existing Records. If you choose this option, you will have wanted to already create the code that you want to use.
- This will now take you to the screen to mass-edit records. Your list from above (e.g. records added in the last 2 days) will already be selected. In the bottom section, select the code you want to add them to.