Due to privacy concerns, we do not expose the individual names of people that may or may not have opened or read an email.
Articles in this section
- How to manually opt someone out of an email
- How to create Spanish accent marks within email
- If a person opts-out of our emails, can we still email them?
- How to copy and paste without formatting
- Change the email header or banner
- What does deferred email status mean?
- Can I send from gmail or another email address?
- How can I send an email to people recently added?
- Pasting from MS Word
- How are opens measured?