No, Blue Utopia does not support this function currently. You can, however, reuse a broadcast email and send it to a different list. To do this, select " Create new email from past email" from the Email Campaigns main menu.
Articles in this section
- How to manually opt someone out of an email
- How to create Spanish accent marks within email
- If a person opts-out of our emails, can we still email them?
- How to copy and paste without formatting
- Change the email header or banner
- What does deferred email status mean?
- Can I send from gmail or another email address?
- How can I send an email to people recently added?
- Pasting from MS Word
- How are opens measured?