When creating an email in the Blue Utopia system, it is important that you do NOT copy and paste directly from Microsoft Office products. This is because text copied from Word often carries its own background formatting code which conflicts with many editors and can result in unexpected changes to your email text's appearance. Instead, copy the text from Word into Notepad (TextEdit on Macs), then copy the text from Notepad and paste it into the editor, and then adjust the formatting according to your own needs. Copying and pasting from Notepad or TextEdit will get rid of Word's extraneous code.
Articles in this section
- How to manually opt someone out of an email
- How to create Spanish accent marks within email
- If a person opts-out of our emails, can we still email them?
- How to copy and paste without formatting
- Change the email header or banner
- What does deferred email status mean?
- Can I send from gmail or another email address?
- How can I send an email to people recently added?
- Pasting from MS Word
- How are opens measured?