If the user engine recognizes multiple log-ins at the same time or from various geographically-dispersed areas, it will flag the account as an illegally-used account. In such a case, the account is automatically terminated. The administrator(s) and owner of the account are notified of the violation in use terms. As long as no other use violations occur then there is no further action. However, with repeated use violations, all non-owner user accounts may be terminated.
Articles in this section
- What happens when more than one person uses a single user account?
- What is a general-use account?
- What is a Supported User?
- How do I change a user's permissions?
- How do I change my password?
- New user cannot sign-on
- How do I delete a user?
- How do I add or create a new email account?
- How do I create a new user?