Yes, your data, including all of your web pages, images, supporters, donor data, and reports archive, are backed up nightly and written to off-site servers. In the event of a system catastrophe, we can perform full backup recovery from our off-site storage system.
Articles in this section
- Mark someone as Do Not Contact
- How to add a report to the main dashboard
- How to link household records
- What browsers are okay to use?
- Getting a list of volunteers
- How can I modify records, based on Original Source?
- Where is Original Source defined?
- What is Original Source?
- How to add a code to part of a list
- How to add a code to multiple records