Once the compliance module has been activated, there are a few steps to getting started filing.
- Make sure all your transactions are entered into the Finance area
- Batch your transactions. C3’s are based on deposits so after you’ve made sure that all of your transactions are in the system, you batch them appropriately. To do that, follow these steps:
- go into finance manager
- click manage data tab
- click create new (batch)
- select the variables for the transactions you want returned
- select and save the batch
- repeat that for each batch
- Now, set your incoming balances correctly
- Go into Finances
- Click setup
- Click Depository Info
- At the bottom, if you filed before, click ‘this is an existing campaign’ and enter the numbers from your last filed C4
- (if you have not ever filed before, click this is a new campaign and leave the numbers as zero.
3. Lastly, go to compliance and begin creating your C3’s and file them. The system will automatically pick up any batch that has not been filed.