Filing an amended report is slightly different than filing a new FEC report. To file an amended report, follow these steps:
- log into the admin panel
- go to Compliance module (left hand menu)
- click the 'View Reports' tab
- click the 'Filed Reports; sub tab. You will be presented with all previously-filed reports.
- locate the report you would like to amend, selecting the last filed report. For example, if you are wanting to amend the October Quarterly and you have already amended this report once, then you will want to select the LAST October Quarterly report filed. (The system will actually disable the amend option for any reports that have already been amended so this makes the selection easier).
- click the amend icon corresponding to the report (see screenshot below)
- follow the 4-step process for building, reviewing & correcting, validating, then uploading your report